How Viamo Helped
- Interviewed 3,800 households
- Trained 40 supervisors and enumerators
- Supervisors no longer doing data entry
We developed a computerized survey tool for laptop computers, and designed a survey for more than 3,800 households with more than 200 questions.
Our solution had sophisticated layers of data validation; an ability to identify mistakes instantly and prompt the surveyor to fix them before moving on.
Photo: OER Africa (CC BY 2.0) https://flic.kr/p/drsmrK
- A technique where the respondent or interviewer uses a computer to answer questions
- Help screens and courteous error messages catch mistakes
- There is no need to transcribe the results into a computer form
- Results can be loaded onto a website instantly
Please provide us with a few details and we'll give you the full case study:
Have a similar challenge? Find out how Viamo can help